[Artemisia] Castle Siege event

Tammy Anderson tanderson1028 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 10:43:53 CDT 2011

My Lords and Ladies:

I understand your concern, and I wish to assure you that I did the appropriate
research, in particular, multiple consultations with the Kingdom Exchequer (and
several other SCA members) and the State of Montana Department of Justice
regarding this issue.  Although I would have preferred to keep the source of the
donation private, I am donating the prize myself -- a bag of gold coin.  It did
not come from the Shire coffers, and I expect no return for the donation.  It
is, simply, my pleasure to give back in return for all the joy that I have taken
from my short time in the SCA.  If you still have concerns or questions, please
address them to me privately.  I am happy to provide whatever information is
necessary to soothe all the feathers I seem to have ruffled.

In the meantime, I wish you a bright and beautiful dream!

In service,

Lady Tammy of SilverKeep
Autocrat of Castle Siege Post-Siege Revel