[Artemisia] Castle Siege event

Bethoc du Cruford leishman10 at msn.com
Sat Jul 9 09:32:29 CDT 2011

Sweet lady,

Absolutely no feathers ruffled here... just making sure that folks (yourself and others) thinking about offering 'cash' prizes realize there are rules to be followed, laws to be checked (SCA, state and federal, which are subject to be change), etc.  You've done your homework, well done.... have a great event.

Other comments sent privately.

Bethoc