[Artemisia] Pannsic WAR!!!

Sharon Cates sxcscates at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 9 12:41:56 CDT 2011

Greetings Artemisians! Would all of you who are planning to attend Pennsic War please contact Queen Esabell at queenartemisia  @   yahoo  dot    com (no spaces).  We need to know of everyone who plans to camp with Us.  We need to know if We should plan a kitchen.  We need to know exactly whose and how much stuff We are hauling.  We would also just like to know which of Our Populace will be attending.  So regardless of whether or not you have spoken to me at length (Braden) are not camping with Us but will be on site (Cas), or have not mentioned it at all, Please e-mail the Queen, soon. Thank you,EsabellArtemisia Gloriana