[Artemisia] Set Up for Raptor War

John Farmer sonic123456 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 11:37:57 CDT 2011

Looking for help setting up the Pavillion and site on Thursday Night

If you are able to come up Thursday to help set up the site and get everything
ready for Friday, we would love all the help you give. Coming to help set up the
site on Thursday gives you several bonuses: 1 extra night of camping; first pick
of camping spots; and early admittance to the site!

Please, we could use all the help we can get! If you would like to know more,
please contact me either via email at sonic123456 at yahoo dot com, or at
208-514-8377

Thanks,
Eadric