[Artemisia] Merchants at Raptor War!

John Farmer sonic123456 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 15:53:37 CDT 2011

Lords and Ladies of this great Kingdom,

Raptor War approaches! And with it comes some of the finest wares in the land.
We have several Merchants who have agreed to bring their goods for you to buy!

Back by popular demand, Schwann's is bringing Ice and Ice Cream. Their Cart will
be filled with all the cold and sweet treats you can want!

Dark Age Market will be on site with all your daily Middle Ages needs. From hand
flowers, to belts, to chainmail, they've got just about everything you're
looking for!

Looking to sell something you no longer need? Needing that perfect addition to
your wardrobe or book collection? Sir Decker's Consignment Shoppe will be
available with amazing items ready for you! (I bought this AMAZING blue and gold
coat at Uprising!)

You want accessories? Casa de Amistad is offering hand made jewlery at excellent
prices!

By now I'm sure you know, but Mistress Tanglwyst de Holloway has written a
book! Stop by, chat with her, see if you're in the book! She'll be selling
signed copies to any who wants a copy! Hurry, don't miss out on this first run,
limited edition of Thine Enemy's Eyes!

And finally, its July in Artemisia, which means its going to be hot! Thankfully
the Brewer's Guild of Arn Hold knew this would be the case. Help fund their
efforts and quinch that thirst by buying some Locally Brewed Root Beer and
Ginger Ale!

Bring your wallets and take a stroll down Merchants Row!

Lord Eadric Hameresmithe
Raptor War Event Steward