[Artemisia] Safety

Mark Chapman whitewolf at lolopeak.com
Mon Jul 11 17:01:57 CDT 2011

  I would like to put on my Kingdom Chirurgeon hat for a moment.
At the Missoula Marathon our local foot race that was held last
weekend,  "FinishSafe" was there, providing a number of services for the
race.
They operate a National registration of personal medical information.
The idea is that with a tag that (at least for runners goes on the shoe
laces) lets medical personal get an instant ID, and medical information.
Either by phone or internet from the number on the tag, or the wallet
card also included.
I would like to see everyone take part in this program!
Particularly children, where we need to find the parent for care to be
given!
Their representative gave me permission to let any Artemisian, use the
Missoula code to register for free (normally $12.00, for life).  This
offer will expire soon.
FinishSafe.com/Missoula
Ådne