[Artemisia] Safety

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 18:35:46 CDT 2011

Done.
I couldn't get Adne's link to work, but this appears to take you there:
https://www.finishsafe.com/lifesupport/account_information_wordpress.php?code=missoula

Baron Antoine

"The fastest way to a man's heart is through his wrist..."

Thorian Thorsen

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence,
therefore, is not an act but a habit."
Aristotle

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."

Socrates