[Artemisia] Baron's War-Calling All Merchants

Norsmaiden norsmaiden at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 19:14:37 CDT 2011

CALLING ALL MERCHANTS NEAR AND FAR!

The fields and flocks have flourished under the everlasting friendship that has
been forged between the Baronies. But alas, with this abundance, a new conflict
has arisen.   The bounty has lasted throughout the long winter and, as the
fields and flocks spring forth with promises of continued bounty, something new
has sprung forth:  rumors; horrible, slanderous words concerning the quality of
our cooks.  The Barons have heard rumorsconcerning the quality of their cooks.
 Either Baron denies any negative statements but maintains they have the best
cooks.

Thus, WAR has been declared.

Come join as the Baronies gather in grand tournament style to demonstrate their
cooking quality, heavy fighting, archery, thrown weapons, youth activities, and
more. Cooks, come show your quality!

MERCHANTS, COME SHOW YOUR QUALITY GOODS!

Event Steward – Lady Gwynnyth - ladygwynnyth at aol.com
Co Steward - Lord Takeyama - keeperoftheowl at hotmail.com​ (Marshall Activities)
Merchant Coordinator:  Maida Mairi Mair – norsmaiden at yahoo.com

Site:  Mount Ogden Archery Range – Stoddard, UT

Directions:  Address is approximately 1257 West Old Highway Rd in Morgan UT;
Take your best route to I-84 in South Weber, Utah.  From I-84 take exit 96
(Peterson/Stoddard).  Follow the signs toward Stoddard.  From the West, turn
left, then at the 'T', turn right.  About a mile down the road you will see the
range on your right.  Turn right at the Mount Ogden Archery gate. There will be
SCA signs.

Site opens Friday July 22 at 2 pm, and closes Monday July 25 at 12 noon