[Artemisia] Hellsgate July 15-17, Updated info!

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 22:22:27 CDT 2011

Nothing is wrong with the current one, but it is getting older.  Waiting for it to fail and then holding fundraisers to replace it means we would be without until we raised the money.  If we work on raising money now then we can buy one in a few years.  If the current one is still good then, we'd just have two available to use.
Just looking long term.  :)

Baron Antoine

"The fastest way to a man's heart is through his wrist..."

Thorian Thorsen

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence,
therefore, is not an act but a habit."
Aristotle

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."

Socrates