[Artemisia] Raptor War Approaches

John Farmer sonic123456 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 08:38:34 CDT 2011

Hail Artemisia!

With the sun blazing bright in the sky, a lazy cloud drifting across it, the air
is thick with anticipation. In two days time the peaceful Barony of Arn Hold
will be marching. Word has reached us that trouble has reared its head in our
direction. Barbarians, Minotaurs, Assassins, Zombies, and worse have chosen This
Weekend to assault Your Kingdom and Barony.

Your families, your friends, and your kingdom are in need. I ask you, will you
step up to the challenges presented here? Will you join us in the high mountain
meadow between Mountain Home and Glenn's Ferry? Answer the call and fight for
Kingdom and Barony at Rapor War!!

Lord Eadric Hameresmithe
Raptor War Event Steward