[Artemisia] Harvest War!!

jedda_fw at yahoo.com jedda_fw at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 01:03:16 CDT 2011

Good Gentles of Artemisia.

In our Shire meeting for Harvest War, we discussed many things.  The fighting the classes, even children activities, but one thing that didn't get discussed was Chirgeons (sp excuse me).

We from the Shire of Cote du Ciel would like to have a Chirgeon or two if possible.  If you are able to attend please  contact Lady Cathryn Anne of Newbury at .. jedda_fw at yahoo.com and let her know.

Harvest War!! committee would like to invite all merchants to come sell your wears, contact Lady Hallerna on the Harvest War site .. www.harvestwar.org ..  You will be allowed to come Thursday the 15th to setup early.

We still have places for those that would like to teach an A&S class and again the information can be gotten on the Harvest War site.  THL Heather of Cote du Ciel, Deputy MoAS.

This year we are honoured to host the Kingdom Archery and Thrown Weapons Competitions and invite all of the Kingdom to come and try their skills to win those titles.

This year we are opening site up on Sept.15th at 4pm and finishing at noon on the 18th.

There will be a Tavern on Friday evening starting at 8pm for a childrens hour with Baroness Flora with songs.  Then after the Tavern will be for the grownups.  There will be music and different bards to entertain you, light refreshments.  This will be hosted by Sir Bartholomew Hightower and Baroness Flora and Troup.

If you are planning to be camping and are wanting to be camping with a large group, please contact Sir Bartholomew Hightower on the Harvest War site to let him know so we can arrange for your encampment.

Saturday morning will be a Fighter Breakfast Fundraiser given by the Shire of Cote du Ciel and it will be $4 for adults and $3 for 5-10, free for under 5.  The Breakfast will consist of Pancakes, Bacon, diced potatoes, eggs.  Fruits, Juices and milk.

The "Holy Grill" merchant will be on site this year for food.

As a side note on friday early evening before the festivities start Hiro and Zoya of the Shire of Cote du Ciel will pledge their love and be married in the Grotto followed by eats until 8pm.  You are invited to join in and wish them well.

If you need early on statis for one reason or another please contact Lady Cathryn Anne, and if you have an RV please let us know.  This year our parking will be limited.

Again come join us in Mantua at the Box Elder Camp Ground on Sept 15 to 18th.

YIS
Lady Cathryn Anne of Newbury
Event Steward
MoAS Cote du Ciel