[Artemisia] Applique' question

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 22:13:02 CDT 2011

Actually, if it was me, I would do it some what different.  I would put it on after the lining.  Or better yet, before the lining but with an additional backing on the fabric.  Reason is.. if you look on the back of a professionally attached or embroidered item, they have a cloth or paperish back.. that is so your embroidery or applique' doesn't shift.  For sure after the pattern is cut so you get it in the right place.  I probably add it after my item is sewn but before the lining.
Just my couple of cents...
Redhawk