[Artemisia] Fwd: [Announcements] Change to Corpora - Introduction - Request for Comment

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 15:06:39 CDT 2011

--- Original Message ----

Realizing that any discussion on this list is not going to be seen by the BoD,
it appears to me that the proposed change is simply changing "mailing list" to
"distribution list".  If there is some other change involved here that I did not
catch, please let me know.
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP