[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 94, Issue 17

Angela Goodyear angela.goodyear at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 12:51:56 CDT 2011

Morgan,
One more tip for you.  If you are using multiple layer in your applique.  Lay them all down in the finished design to see what it will look like and so that you can make changes if you don't like one of the pieces[ it might be the wrong color too big too small ect.] . Then pin it or secure it from to top layer to the bottom starting in the center.  This allowes you to make small changes for fabric give or stretch as you go.
Good  luck and I hope this helps.
Angela