[Artemisia] Sage Cover Correction

dukealan at q.com dukealan at q.com
Tue Jul 26 05:45:32 CDT 2011

Hello All,

Isn't the current Sage cover awesome?  Baron Edward took the picture at Uprising, and it made the cover.  Unfortunately, I told Hilde that the jousters were HRH Ronin and Sir Brian.  I was mistaken.  The second jouster was Sir Raven.  Sir Brian did a number of great passes with both HRH and Sir Raven, but he wasn't in the actual picture.

Note that the picture was taken at the moment when both lance tips had broken off.  Good targeting!

Sorry for the mistake, and the responsibility for it is all mine.

As a pitch...there will be more jousting at Coronation.  Come and watch, it's a hoot!  You can see why our ancestors loved it so much!

YIS,   Alan