[Artemisia] Kingdom of Artemisia Coronation September 2-5

Susan E. Macnamara machay at xmission.com
Tue Jul 26 16:33:27 CDT 2011

Quoting lady petronilla <lady_petronilla at yahoo.com>:

> Kingdom of Artemisia Coronation
> September 2 thru 5, 2011
> The
> Shire of Twae Linnes is honored to host the Coronation of Their
> Royal Highnesses Ronan and Clare. May TRM reign forever!

My goodness! Is there some dastardly plot here? Do Their Majesties,
Morgan and Isabel, know of this celebration? Perhaps they are choosing
to follow the French custom of having the Heir crowned while the
Monarch still reigns. In that case we will have an Old King and a
Young King. I would hope his Majesty's advisors would provide him with
good counsel on this issue, as history shows such custom has proven to
be disruptive, to say the least.

YIS, Lady Luveday de Salford