[Artemisia] To the north/western portion of the populace: demo request

kyria thalia kyria.thalia at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 16:07:25 CDT 2011

Unto those who live in the north and west of Artemisian lands, greeting,

I am in search of a Norseman or woman or someone of other Scandinavian
persona who would be willing to give a demonstration between the 24th
and 30th of July - date and time negotiable - at the public library in
Libby, Montana.  The Summer Reading Program this year is dedicated to
stories and cultures from around the world and that week the library
has chosen to highlight Scandinavia.  Any topic on which you feel
knowledgeable and able to talk is welcome and A&S artifacts, bardic
performance, fighting, et cetera can be accommodated.  I can offer
compensation for travel.

Please contact me at adoyle(at)lincolncountylibraries.com

In Service,
bantiarna Grainne Dhonn

mka Anna Doyle
Collections Management