[Artemisia] paging stan wyrm

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 07:50:31 CDT 2011

Lady Kat.. that would be Lord Morgan.. I forwarded you message to his email.  Yes, Dragons Tear is on.  I believe the event steward is going to post the info on the Arie.  You should hear from the seneschal soon.  I did reserve a cabin for you so I know you have one. The feast fee will cover meals from Friday night to Sunday morning tho I am not sure of the costs this year.
HL Redhawk