[Artemisia] Reminder: Artemisian Prom at Uprising

Catriona Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 18:35:47 CDT 2011

Just a reminder to all young people over 13 and their parents, the Second Annual Artemisian Prom will be happening Friday night and the Youth Office needs YOUR help to make it EPIC again!

The theme is Silver so if you have any white twinkle/Christmas lights you could spare the space to bring, that would be great!

Also, the Youth officer is putting together a punch table and would appreciate any help with food or drink! Remember, the theme is silver so we'd love to put together a table with white snacks and drinks in keeping with the theme.

And if you can't cook or bring lights, please help with set up and tear down. It's a great way to show your support without spending a dime, and yet, it's worth a fortune to us all!

Unfortunately, HL Darius has let me know he cannot do the pictures this year. If you are, or know of a great photographer who would be willing to record this for posterity, please have them contact us!

Thank you again!

Maitresse Tanglwyst, Dame Aurora and Lord Eadric