[Artemisia] EGAD

Nancy Knapp celticlady91 at msn.com
Wed Jun 8 23:38:07 CDT 2011

Sorry about sending this on this list, wanted to make sure as many people as possible saw this.

EGAD is having an encampment this year. It will also have a kitchen $10 per day or $50.00 for the entire week. This kitchen will be fix our own breakfast and lunch, with our crew preparing supper each night. All food will be provided. If you have any dietary restrictions or want to know the menu please contact me off list, also do this if you plan to buy into the kitchen.

Thanks
Lady Mairghread