[Artemisia] Harvest War!!!!

jedda_fw at yahoo.com jedda_fw at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 11:39:11 CDT 2011

Harvest WAR!!!!

We are preparing for Harvest War already.  Yes we are planning a great event!

This year we are hosting the Kingdom Archery Championship and the Thrown Weapons Championship.  We as a Shire are very excited about this so in that we are planning to open the event a day earlier for those that are coming from a distance can enjoy the weekend.

We will open on Thursday 15th at noon through to Sunday the 18th of September.

There will be a fighter breakfast as a fund raiser, on saturday morning, the price is still to be determined.

If you are wanting to camp as a group please let Sir Bartholomew Hightower know because we normally don't do land allocation but if you are going to be a large group we would like to make sure you have the ground.  Shire of Cote du Ciel will be in A.  There is a group in C.   The only thing right now is the noisey (administration area) camp site is not yet been purchased because of UDoT but we are hopeful.

There will be Rapier Scenerios, Heavy Fighting Scenerio's.  Also this year we will have A&S classes.  We already have some of the classes committed too.  Where we will have 2 blocks on saturday with 3 to 4 classes a block depending on how much interest we get.  THL Demere will be there again with his Glass Bead class as well.

Yes we are very excited.

Cathryn Anne of Newbury is the Event Steward and can be contacted at jedda_fw at yahoo.com or before 9pm at 208-241-2367.  Lord Beodin our Seneschal can also be contacted and Sir Bart.  You can get info on Harvest War at www.shireofcoteduciel.org .

We are looking for volunteers.  Volunteers make for a better event.  Merchants are welcome, no merchant fee this yr again but a small donation towards prizes would be appreciated.  Merchants can contact Lady Hallerna also information on the Shire website.  Children activities are in the planning, and maybe a Youth Combat Tournament may also be in the planning.

More information to come.

Thank You

Lady Cathryn Anne of Newbury
Event Steward