[Artemisia] cellphones at Uprising

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 16:58:00 CDT 2011

----- Original Message ----

As a former Verizon salesweasel, I highly recommend updating your phone's tower
list before travelling.  For Verizon, that's done by dialing *228, then pick
option 2, when it is done your phone should restart, if it doesn't then turn it
off and back on.
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP