[Artemisia] Uprising Site Things

Norsmaiden norsmaiden at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 10:29:47 CDT 2011

I agree with Baroness Elizabeth.  As a merchant, it is very difficult to put up
tents and basically walk around until it is all trodden down.  I realize the
weather makes for bad harvest, but if is going to be damaged and unusable
anyway, why not cut it down and dispose of it in some way?  Here's an idea: Let
the cows and horses in to munch it down before we get there!