[Artemisia] Uprising Site Things

Andrea Balla aravis227 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 11 13:52:11 CDT 2011

Thank you for the update on the condition!  I have terrible allergies, so knowing
the situation going in is very helpful for me.  I am also one of the
people who very much appreciates the lack of cow/horse...by-product.
I'm as allergic to cows and horses as I am to the grass, so that would just
compound the problem for me. :)
~Maysun

Duke Alan explained:

 The grass varies greatly from place to place.  It is no where as long
as it was the first year at this site.  It is not as short as it has
been when we've been able to cut it.

> As to the
person who asked about putting cows/horses in to "munch" it down.  The
biggest problem/complaint we had at the former site was what the
cows/horses left behind as a byproduct of their munching...LoL!  I
specifically don't put critters on the field prior to Uprising so folks
don't have to deal with those "by-products".  Unfortunately, some people
 don't like to be quite that medieval.