[Artemisia] Fwd: [SCAHRLDS] KWHSS Updates- Food & Parking Fees

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Thu Jun 16 21:23:09 CDT 2011

Here's the latest update on Known World.

For anyone who wants to get a copy of the CD with the Proceedings (and
lots of class handouts as well as an added bonus) they are $5. Get me
that amount before I leave [and let me know you are interested so I can
get the total to the event steward] and I'll happily pick them up for
you. We can figure out delivery after I get home.

For a class list, follow the link in the message - most of the classes
will also be in the Proceedings, either as full articles or class
handouts. This is scribal and heraldic classes - look at both links for
the full set of classes.

Baroness Shauna