[Artemisia] Uprising Thanks

Donna P azicecats at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 13:51:21 CDT 2011

Greetings to the populace of Artemisia, from Gabriela Queen of Atenveldt,

Thank you all for a most glorious weekend, even with the rain.  As many of you
know, Our Kingdom is currently under severe fire.  We felt guilty leaving for
the weekend, when so many needed Our help.  The outpouring of love and best
wishes We received was ovewhelming and much appreciated.  We laughed until We
cried.  We were honored to bestow upon friends long overdue "accolades", and
were thrilled to see very close family come out to celebrate with Us.  We made
many new friends, and cannot wait to see you all again at Estrella.

Thank you to the League of York for putting Us up and making sure We were fed.
We thoroughly enjoyed the yummy food and drink, and were sorry not to be able to
take some of the wonderful spiced mead home with Us.

Best of luck to Their Artemisian Majesties Morgan and Esabell, and
congratulations to Their Royal Highnesses Ronan and Clare.  May Your Reigns be
successful and fun.

Gabriela
Her Majesty of Atenveldt

Donna
"Senility Prayer"... God grant me...
The senility to forget the people I never liked
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do
And the eyesight to tell the difference."