[Artemisia] Artemisian Games Alert (sorta)

Caillean Aletha Terrell caillean_terrell at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 22:54:53 CDT 2011

Artemisian Games is coming up this weekend and I need to inform those attending to bring drinking water. The Forest Service keeps close watch on the spring at Iron Springs Campground for safe drinking levels -- I was informed today the spring isn't "up to code" at this point.  They are working on it so that it might be corrected by this weekend.  Not positive it will be ok -- so, bring drinking water. Hope to see you this weekend! Yours in Service HE Caillean Aletha Terrell