[Artemisia] pavilion for sale

Aghren the Brus aghren at msn.com
Wed Jun 22 16:54:02 CDT 2011

Pardon the bandwidth:
Rectangle Panther marquee for sale (including poles, ropes and stakes). The pavilion is 15’x21’ seam engineered and is good condition (some dirt and stains but no mildew). It is made of white flame retardant 10.38 oz. Army Duck. Dags are “Chivalry” style trimmed with red braid. Walls are 7’ tall with sod flaps. You might have seen it in the field as our kitchen tent. It would be great for merchants or a shire kitchen/gathering place. A comparable tent currently sells new for over $2400 plus shipping. Our asking price is $1800. Please contact me off-list or call 801-732-0390.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

And just in case you are wondering, we still have the oval and still plan to carry on. We are just downsizing a bit.

YIS,
Aghren and Flora

An Aggie original "After you graduate from school, everything becomes a story problem."