[Artemisia] SCA Southern Equestrian

BENGTA1 at aol.com BENGTA1 at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 19:17:45 CDT 2011

Greetings!

We are planning to have a meeting for everyone who is  interested in
equestrian activities in the greater Gryphon's Lair area   this coming Sunday July
3rd at 5:00 at the Allred Farm, 240 South  3200 West, Layton. (In Layton
drive West on Gentile to 3200 West, go  South 1 1/2 blocks.  Park by the horse
trailers on the right, bring  your own chairs)

During that time, HL Hanne will be going over the rules and  teaching her
Horse Safety 101 class. "This meeting is going to be  mandatory, because I
want everyone on the same page, and we all know that "I  didn't know" and
"Nobody ever told me" are favorite excuses when everything  goes to
purgatory in the proverbial handbasket. Excuses, ignorance, and  arrogance
have no place where large animals are involved."   We can  also do a repeat
class as needed if people have previous

commitments.

Please contact HL Hanne at 801-393-0457
       or              Msts  Bengta 801-645-5650
if you have questions or cannot attend.