[Artemisia] SCA Southern Equestrian

BENGTA1 at aol.com BENGTA1 at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 19:23:26 CDT 2011

Greetings!

We are planning to have a meeting for everyone who  is interested in
equestrian activities in the greater Gryphon's Lair area  this coming
Sunday July
3rd at 5:00 at the Allred Farm, 240 South 3200 West,  Layton. (In Layton
drive West on Gentile to 3200 West, go South 1 1/2  blocks. Park by the
horse
trailers on the right, bring your own chairs)

During that time, HL Hanne will be going over the rules and teaching her
Horse Safety 101 class. "This meeting is going to be mandatory, because I
want everyone on the same page, and we all know that "I didn't know" and
"Nobody ever told me" are favorite excuses when everything goes to
purgatory in the proverbial handbasket. Excuses, ignorance, and arrogance
have no place where large animals are involved." We can also do a repeat
class as needed if people have previous commitments.

Please contact  HL Hanne at 801-393-0457
or Msts Bengta 801-645-5650
if you have questions  or cannot attend.

[Non-text portions of this message have been  removed]

__._,_.___

_Reply  to sender_
(mailto:BENGTA1 at aol.com?subject=Re:%20SCA%20%20Southern%20Equestrian)  | _Reply  to group_
(mailto:LochSalann at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re:%20SCA%20%20Southern%20Equestrian)  | _Reply  via web post_
cElkAzE5ODg3NjMEZ3Jwc3BJ
ZAMxNzA1NzY3NTAzBG1zZ0lkAzM1MTYEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMzA5MzkzMDg1?act=reply&messageNum=3516)  | _Start  a New Topic_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LochSalann/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlazNvbjFyBF9TAzk3
MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5ODg3NjMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1NzY3NTAzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGME
c3RpbWUDMTMwOTM5MzA4NQ--)
_Messages  in this topic_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LochSalann/message/3516;_ylc=X3oDMTM0ZHVzcG83BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5ODg3NjMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNz
A1NzY3NTAzBG1zZ0lkAzM1MTYEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzA5MzkzMDg1BHRwY0
lkAzM1MTY-)  (1)
Recent Activity:

_Visit  Your Group_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LochSalann;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNDg3NGY5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5ODg3NjMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1NzY3NTAzBHNlYwN2d
GwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTMwOTM5MzA4NQ--)

MARKETPLACE

_Stay  on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on -
Get the  Yahoo! Toolbar now._
(http://global.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=15o3ski83/M=493064.14543979.14365478.13298430/D=groups/S=1705767503:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=130940
0286/L=6d6fb148-a2ae-11e0-a12d-5f4c53d4292a/B=ObQzFEwNPGI-/J=130939308657125
0/K=KS.A4NrActoc0xuCdpTyXA/A=6060255/R=0/SIG=1194m4keh/*http://us.toolbar.ya
hoo.com/?.cpdl=grpj)

)
Switch to: _Text-Only_