[Artemisia] Icelandic fleece

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Thu Mar 3 11:26:42 CST 2011

Yes, HE Juliana is right, I do raise Icelandic sheep and I do have and sell
fleece (almost always, raw, not processed).  I have numerous bags now and
will be shearing again in another month.  Where are you?  I'm in the Barony
of Sentinels' Keep, (Missoula, MT area) You can email me at
sgibson at RavensRestIcelandics for more info.  I too am a felter, and know how
Icelandic fleece produces a strong durable felt in much less time than many
other types of wool.

Gefjon

aka: Sondra Gibson
www.RavensRestIcelandics.com