[Artemisia] Uprising Land Allocation

Stephanie Toponce s_toponce at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 19:44:40 CST 2011

Lady Cecilia di Caravello
Camp with BGL
1: 10X12 spot.

Thanks!

________________________________
From: Uprisng Land <uprising.land at gmail.com>
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
Sent: Wed, March 9, 2011 5:36:42 PM
Subject: [Artemisia] Uprising Land Allocation

Greetings, Kingdom of Artemesia!  Thank you all for your enthusiasm in
pre-regestering for Land.  There has however been a lot of confusion on my
end of things.  There have been a lot of duplicate land requests.  I know
that some camp coordinators are wanting a count of people in your group,
however all I personally need is land measurements. I am asking that only 1
person per tent request land so that I am not saving several spots for only
one tent space.  If you need space for a sunshade, kitchen tent etc...
please include that with your measurements.  For example: One tent 10x10,
one sunshade 10x10 and a kitchen tent 10x20 would  be  an reservd spot of
20x20 feet.  I just want to make sure that we have enough camping space for
everyone with out over or under crowding anyone.
Thank you so much for your cooperation! And I look forward to seeing
everyone at Uprising!
Cristina Louise More
(mka Chris Morey)