[Artemisia] Uprising Land Allocation

Chuck Heisler Jr. conradvz at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 09:16:12 CST 2011

What about providing open space for paths and courtyards?  Approximately how much will you be allowing per encampment?

Greetings, Kingdom of Artemesia!  Thank you all for your enthusiasm in
pre-regestering for Land.  There has however been a lot of confusion on my
end of things.  There have been a lot of duplicate land requests.  I know
that some camp coordinators are wanting a count of people in your group,
however all I personally need is land measurements. I am asking that only 1
person per tent request land so that I am not saving several spots for only
one tent space.  If you need space for a sunshade, kitchen tent etc...
please include that with your measurements.  For example: One tent 10x10,
one sunshade 10x10 and a kitchen tent 10x20 would  be  an reservd spot of
20x20 feet.  I just want to make sure that we have enough camping space for
everyone with out over or under crowding anyone.
Thank you so much for your cooperation! And I look forward to seeing
everyone at Uprising!
Cristina Louise More
(mka Chris Morey)