[Artemisia] Kingdom Fund Raiser

jchapman chapman at lolopeak.com
Thu Mar 10 20:51:44 CST 2011

Greetings,
In just over three weeks, join us in the Barony of Sentinels' Keep for
Crown Tourney.

We will be holding a silent auction of "Themed Baskets" for the Kingdom
fund raiser.  Please get together with your friends or Guild or Shire or
Barony or ?? and assemble a basket to donate.   All of the items in the
basket should relating to one activity or topic of interest.  Contact me
if you would like some suggestions.

Come to Crown Tourney prepared to bid on these fantastic collections for
the benefit of the Kingdom.  We look forward to seeing everyone there.
HE Judith of Sherburn, event steward