[Artemisia] Something to say

Nancy Knapp celticlady91 at msn.com
Mon Mar 14 14:21:41 CDT 2011

Thank you Maestro Azir

After looking at the dents on mine and Ralph's fencing masks, and realizing that most of these were not there when we started loaning out our gear to people I decided that our Shire's rapier fighters needed to go back to basics and work on calibration and other basic skills. Once we are authorized we tend to forget about the things we first learned.

Sorry to hear about your injury.

YIS
Marighread