[Artemisia] Defender's Tourney Lost and Found List

jedda_fw at yahoo.com jedda_fw at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 08:04:01 CDT 2011

As a few know I lost some folded up money.  I have been told that someone
announced that some was found, but no one can tell me who it was.  So please if
you are the person or know who the person is please let them know that I had
lost some.

Cathryn Anne of Newbury
Cote du Ciel
Ps.  can call me 208-241-2367