[Artemisia] Need help for Saturday

Sarah Natividad sarah.natividad at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 13:07:41 CDT 2011

Greetings, and apologies for the use of the bandwidth.  I beg only to ask my
fellow Artemisians for their assistance in a somewhat medieval matter.

My son Duarte (mka Ben) and his friend will be receiving his Arrow of Light
award in Cub Scouting on the evening of Saturday the 19th in Tooele, UT at
our Blue and Gold Banquet.  The theme of the banquet is medieval, and I'm in
charge of the Arrow of Light ceremony.  I thought it would be totally
awesome if someone from the SCA, a fighter or an archer, could come and help
present the Arrow of Light to the boys and speak to them for a few minutes
about chivalry.  Is there anyone in the area who would be willing to come?
 You would be invited to the dinner, of course, and in addition to that I
would be happy to make for you any dish you like, medieval or mundane, to
take home with you.  I make tasty medieval meat pies, and personal-sized
meat pies freeze really well, so they'd be great to take on journeys... say,
to Uprising...

Obrigada,
Lianor da Costa

--