[Artemisia] Mt horse rescue

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 18:46:06 CDT 2011

Is this the same guy in Billings?
Redhawk

________________________________
From: Shanna <danielle_sh at yahoo.com>
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
Cc: Mom <sheila at destinyarabians.com>
Sent: Thu, March 17, 2011 5:32:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Mt horse rescue

Guy lost his land like many people are in the current economy where up to 1 in
10 homes have been behind on mortgage payments.  He wanted to keep grazing for
the one year buy back period. The people that moved onto the place locked his
horses out away from feed and water. He is getting all the blame, but in my book

it should be shared.  The news likes to make bad guys out of everyone it can.

-Danielle

>Oh yeah, and a volunteer for the Montana Horse Rescue.? Many
may have heard about the starved out Quarter Horses in Billings.? I just got
info that there is a total of 700 head.? They are being auctioned of here fairly

soon.? There goes the horse market but at least this guy doesn't have his horses

any more.
Redhawk