[Artemisia] Indian lunch by Yashoda at Feast of St. Pyre!

Karin Mikkelsen karmikk at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 14:37:09 CDT 2011

On April 23rd in the Shire of Cote du Ciel there will be a festival in honor of our beloved saint, Pyre. In addition to the activities listed in the Sage Advice, there will be a $6 Indian lunch made by Yashoda (that's me!) and available by reservation to 30 people. Menu is yet to be determined but will not include fish, shellfish, or nut of any kind. Some dishes may contain dairy.  Please send reservations to karmikk at yahoo.com.
Add the Feast of St. Pyre to your event circuit this year!
Whittier Community Center
290 North 400 East
Logan, UT 84321
Take US89-91 to Main Street in Logan and turn east on 300 North.
Site is $10 for adult members and includes a hearty pancake dinner.
Event Steward:
Tamar- 435-881-9827
Feast Steward:
Yashoda- 435-232-6399