[Artemisia] Members of the Royal Retinue

Lady Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 19:46:14 CDT 2011

This is a message for all of the Retinue for TRM, Morgan and Esabell:

Could all of those who have not already granted my request, included in your retinue letter, to contact me with you information, please do so, ASAP.
I'd really like to get everyone on the email list or at least have phone #'s.
My email is ladysyeira at yahoo.com

Thank you very much,
Duena Syeira Caminante, OP
Principal Lady in Waiting to TRM Morgan and Esabell

PS if you know a member of the retinue who is not on this list, could you please forward appropriately.