[Artemisia] Spring 2011 Crown Tournament Entrants

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 00:28:50 CDT 2011

Greetings, all.
Following is the list of entrants for Their Majesties' Crown List which will
be held in the Barony of Sentinels' Keep on Saturday, April 2, 2011.

Duke Reinmar Wolfmeier fighting for Duchess Albreda Wolfkeeper
Duke Timmur Jochan fighting for Countess Saige verch Laurens
Sir Conrad von Zuberbuhler fighting for Mistress Anna Elsbeth von
Zuberbuhler
Maestro Azir de Lucera fighting for Lady Gwynyth ab Morgan
Sir Hrothgar Hrothgarsson fighting for Adela de Rouen
Sir Bartholomew Hightower fighting for for Lady Belladonna di Francia
Sir Thorvald Ulfhednar fighting for Mistress Bianca da Ravenna
Sir Terrell al Qasab fighting for Mistress Mirr Merat al Qasab
Sir Hauk McLean fighting for Mistress Katya in Raudhara
Sir Roger de Palermo fighting for um Da'ud Rayhanna al Suri
THL Ronan Geirson ta Rautalahti for THL Clare de Lacy
Lord Vigabrand fighting for Sybilla de Gand
Lord Dunkr Ormrhandleggr for Lady Oonaugh inghean Glaisne

I look forward to seeing these noble combatants take the field for the honor
of their consorts and the future of our Kingdom.  I also look forward to
seeing as many of you there as possible to bear witness.

Entrants and consorts:  Please remember to bring your membership cards and
the fighter's authorization card with you on the day of the tournament.

Please contact me at artemisianseneschal at gmail if you have any questions
about the list.

~Theodora
Kingdom Seneschal