[Artemisia] Estrella War Archery

Mineko Murai mineko.murai at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 18:19:50 CDT 2011

Greetings from the Estrella War Promotions Office!

It is with great pleasure that I send these results of the Estrella War
XXVII Archery Competitions.  We do apologize for the delay in relaying this
wonderful information and beg pardon.

Youth: Takhing Yamasaki, Ansteorra

Crossbow: Bran Padraig of Antrim, Twin Moons, Atenveldt

Handbow: Vincenzo Antoni Maria Pac, Twin Moons, Atenveldt

Should anyone like the individual score sheets please contact Baron Alfred
of Mo, moejeff44 (at) yahoo (dot) com.

We thank you for participation and offer congratulations to these fine
gentles.

Mineko of Twin Moons

Deputy Estrella War Promotions