[Artemisia] Kingdom Royal Round Score

arwenmc at aol.com arwenmc at aol.com
Sat Mar 26 15:45:45 CDT 2011

Hey there!

Under my old persona name, Arwen de Redvers, I shot Crossbow Bowmaster 11 Oct AS XXXVI.  Sorry I don't remember my score, it was a while ago.  Baron Braden may have it or it could be in our shire (Castelleone Nuovo) archives.  There were two other gentlemen who were crossbow ranked that year from our group.  They don't play anymore, but I can try to track down that info if you would like it for the site.  I need to get off my lazy butt and order my new prod, so I can start shooting again in the spring.  Nice site btw very spiffy  :)

Esther bat Baruch