[Artemisia] Help with UT towns/groups

Padruig rayzentz at aim.com
Tue Mar 29 12:39:30 CDT 2011

I can't say this is official, but we live in Clinton, and we are part of Gryphons Lair. Since Roy is right across the street from our house, I would assume that Roy is also part of Gryphon's Lair.

I think St George is part of Crown Lands, and West Jordan is likely Loch Salaan.

Padruig

Dr. Raymond Zentz

It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.