[Artemisia] Help with UT towns/groups

Elaine Higgins idunasnorra at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:46:06 CDT 2011

Gefjon:
   W. Jordan is Loch Salann
   Roy is Gryphon's Lair
   St. George was Crimson Citadel (along with Kanab, UT), and for a while
they were part of Atenveldt, after we became a Kingdom, but I have recently
heard that they have petitioned to be made part of Artemisia again -- but I
don't know; I suppose Loch Salann has to claim them, although that's a LONG
ways away, as you know.  I don't know where Clinton, UT is.
Iduna