[Artemisia] Help with UT towns/groups

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 15:14:23 CDT 2011

Hi, everyone.
Just jumping in late here.
West Jordan is Loch Salann.  Clinton and Roy are Gryphon's Lair.

St. George and most of Southern Utah are actually crown lands except for
portions claimed by the Riding of Redbridge and a few areas specifically
claimed by Arrows' Flight.  There is also one area in Kane County (around
Kanab) that is Atenveldt but we are working on changing that.    If anyone
is unsure about which areas are crown lands and which are claimed by a
specific group, they are welcome to contact me directly.  :)

~thea