[Artemisia] Help with UT towns/groups

Richard and Florence Evans rcfaevans at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 06:31:48 CDT 2011

Huh...
It sounds as though my Barony is in the midst of civil war.
I may need to send a force (or would that be farce) down to West Jordan to
put this small, but exceedingly vocal, group down...

Ryryd

*Most* of West Jordan is Loch Salann, except for 6592 Cyclamen Way, which is
Barony Blaidd Du, and I think one other building, which is County Laurens.

Okay, not really, but it is kinda fun to expand on the whole "a man's home
is
his castle" idea.
Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP