[Artemisia] Bard of Artemisia competition reminder...

Bradley Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Wed Mar 30 20:00:05 CDT 2011

Just a reminder to all the bards out there.

The Bard of Artemisia competition will be taking place at Crown Tournament
(as usual) this Saturday.

Those interested in performing will be allotted up to 5 minutes.  See me to
sign up.

-Braden (outgoing Bard)

Baron K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA
http://myweb.cableone.net/amefinch/Braden/index.html
(Brad Wolf)
If stupidity is a disease, your case appears to be malignant.
But don't worry, I've heard that the cure is easily administered via a
delicate process involving a baseball bat...