[Artemisia] Crown - Rapier Announcement

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 11:56:34 CDT 2011

Greetings All!

There will be  Rapier pickup fighting at Crown.  With Their Majesties permission, the Tournament of Roses will be extended to the rapier fighters after Crown Tourney has begun.  I'll explain more details during armor inspection.
So bring your gear and let your skills shine!
See you there.

Baron Antoine

"The fastest way to a man's heart is through his wrist..."

Thorian Thorsen

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence,
therefore, is not an act but a habit."
Aristotle

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."

Socrates