[Artemisia] Outlands Battlemoor -- ACCEPS Now Open

Battlemoor at aol.com Battlemoor at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 18:43:17 CDT 2011

Mark  your calendars! Three months until Battlemoor: Outlands 25th  Year!
Lots  of fighting (heavy & rapier), A&S classes, Artisan’s Lane, archery,
equestrian, youth activities, Merchants Row, a pre-Grand Court tea in Town
Hall  and a themed revel each night ensure that there will be something for
everyone.
Gate  will open at noon Wednesday the 29th of June. Battlemoor formally
ends  Monday the 4th of July at noon.
Camp  space requests for groups should be addressed to Lady Beatrice
_silentmyrth at yahoo.com_ (mailto:silentmyrth at yahoo.com)
The  year 2011 Gregorian marks the 25th anniversary of the birth of the
Kingdom of the Outlands. Photos, stories, songs and artifacts are welcomed as
we  share memories of the history of the Mighty Outlands.
The  site is north of Walsenburg, Colorado.  Access is from the major I-25
corridor. Please visit the web site for  detailed directions.
Pre-registration  is now open via ACCEPS.
For  those of you bringing RVs, we’ll once again be offering RV servicing
of holding  tanks by the wonderful folks supplying porta-johns. Please see
the web site for  details and pricing. Arrangements must be made by June 15
for this  service. Contact Lady Elisabeau de Calais  _Elisabeaux at aol.com_
(mailto:Elisabeaux at aol.com)
Please  visit our website often for updates, directions, activities and
contact emails.
_www.Battlemoor.org_ (http://www.battlemoor.org/)
Looking  forward to seeing you there!
Bennet